Ellie's World

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Toothbrush Holder

While I was staying with my friend Kana and her brother Ryo in Tokyo, I left my toothbrush in their toothbrush holder. I know it may sound silly, but I loved sharing the toothbrush holder because it meant that I was living (however briefly) with other people! When I took my toothbrush out of the toothbrush holder for the last time, I was strangely sad. I knew that when I got home, my toothbrush would be the only one in my toothbrush holder (actually, I don't even have a toothbrush holder). I don't think I ever want to live alone again- it's just more fun to have people to live with, tell about your day, eat with, and just hang out with. But I guess there are benefits of living alone...wearing whatever you want to (or don't want to : ) ), being messy, and listening to music as loud as you want to. But I would take having roommates over living alone any day! I can't wait to put my toothbrush in a toothbrush holder with other toothbrushes again : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home