Ellie's World

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A new level of boredom

For some reason, I have been expectionally bored at work this week. Today I stumped to a new low. I had just finished skimming the English newspaper for about the tenth time; there was nothing left to read. I had done a bunch of prep work for my next adult class (in 2 weeks!) and finished a poster I made about ice cream. I was just looking around at my teachers as they were bustling about and talking to each other, and I thought I would decide what animal each one of them looks like. Have you ever played this game? I am convinced that every person resembles an animal to some degree. It's actually a pretty fun game to play in a big group- it's pretty interesting what animals people look like, and how the characteristics of that animal are resembled in different people. Anyways, what I found out was that in my office there is a frog, a weasel, a porcipine, a sheep (that sounds strange...), a young lion (definately not a cub, more like a teenage lion), a bear, a giraffe, and a bird. It's quite a zoo : )

If you want to imagine how bored I am, try to think about the most boring job you've ever had, and multiple it by 10. That's me. I supposed I should appreciate it because someday I'll probably have a job that keeps me too busy and I'll longingly remember this job and wish I'd appreciated it more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home