Ellie's World

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tsumaranai!

gosh, this is the first time since I've started my blog that I haven't had an interesting story to tell for a few days in a row! School is pretty ridiculously boring- they practice for graduation for hours everyday. It's a little hard to handle sometimes- they practices standing, bowing, sitting, bowing, bowing, bowing, singing, bowing, marching, clapping, bowing...get the picture? As most of you know, I don't really do much at school, and last week was pretty tough to bear. This weekend was fun- had a potluck movie night (with WAY too much food!), saw a friend from Western who came to Tateyama to visit a Japanese friend, went hiking/walking around Kamogawa, ate Thai food in an old train car, went to church, took a nap, made cookies, and am still in the process of psyching myself up to go to school tomorrow. Oh, I watched "Office Space" last night, which is quite applicable to my life right now, especially the line- "I do about 15 minutes worth of work all week." I'm going to Hiroshima this weekend, which is super-exciting because it is the number one place I've always wanted to visit in Japan. I've posted lots of pictures on my snapfish account- it you want to access them but don't know how to, just email me and I'll send you the link. That's all for now- Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home