Ellie's World

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mrs. Ex-Brad Pitt Part 2

Disclaimer: I am not telling these stories to boost my ego. The only reason I tell these stories is because I find them absolutely hilarious, seeing as how there is no possible way I resemble any famous people. With that said, here goes: Yesterday I was telling the stories of people comparing me to celebrities to my favorite office lady. Of course, she agreed with everyone else as I continued to try and explain to her that I do not resemble these celebrities, and that no one in America thinks I resemble these celebrities. But, the story doesn't end there. Today, after I had been in the small copy room next to the office for about 10 minutes making copies, I went back into the office to make my way back to my desk. When I entered the office, my favorite office lady told me that everyone (the principal, vice-principal, other teachers and office workers) had been talking about how I really do look like the tennis star Anna Sharpova (I don't remember how to spell her name...) I, for the thousandeth time, tried to explain that no one at home thinks I look like her... but they just shook their heads. Perhaps it makes them feel good to pretend there is a real celebrity in their midst, but it never ceases to amaze me who I am compared to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home